Discover a more intelligent way to help your users neutralise it
You might already run phishing simulations to find out how vulnerable you are to that type of attack.
But what do the results actually tell you? The data these simulations provide are often limited. Who clicked? Who reported? and what do those groups represent as a percentage of the whole company?
So, what have you learnt that you didn’t know before? What decisions can you make based on those basic metrics?
The reality is very little and very few. Other than to re-run some phishing awareness training for the serial ‘offenders’.
But what about USB baiting? Rogue Wi-Fi? Pop-ups and drive-by attacks?
CybSafe’s intelligent attack simulations cover a wide range of attack vectors. The ones most used by cyber attackers.
They help security professionals understand the root cause of the risky behaviour. Those behaviours that cause someone to interact with a social engineering attempt.
So that means you can find out how best to support individuals, groups and departments.
CybSafe adds decades of behavioural science research into how to deliver attack simulations.
It brings you a deeper understanding of where you can make a bigger impact on cyber resilience.
Phishing and social engineering is still effective because running simulations doesn’t reduce risk.
Go deeper than click rates and take a more intelligent approach to reduce your phishing risk
Book an online demonstration
An online demonstration takes no more than 30 minutes. Submit the above form and a member of our team will be in touch to arrange your demonstration.
- How CybSafe’s intelligent phishing simulations work
- How CybSafe delivers bespoke phishing awareness to every individual user
- Why CybSafe addresses the full spectrum of human cyber risks simultaneously (as opposed to focusing on phishing in isolation)
- The ten modules CybSafe covers
- How CybSafe tests and measures inferred understanding
- How CybSafe tests and measures behavioural change
- How CybSafe tests and measures cultural change
- How Cybsafe continually keeps security front of mind
- How CybSafe measures and improves individual security engagement
- Your questions answered