Influence long-term security behaviors
Apply more targeted interventions, and help people make better security decisions.
Measurably reduce your human cyber risk
A selection of purpose-built tools, features, and integrations.
Measure 100+ behaviors in a quarter of the time 84% with advanced behavior tracking and reporting tools that cut time and effort.
Target specific security behaviors
linked to your organization’s risks with a suite of behavior-oriented features.
Demonstrate behavior change and risk reduction with behavioral science-based measurements and reliable metrics.
Quantify human cyber risk
Most organizations spend an average of 64 hours per month measuring 2 to 4 behaviors—resources that could be put towards risk reduction.
With CybSafe, you can measure 100+ security behaviors, 75% faster. That’s a reliable overview of your organization’s high-priority security behaviors in just 1 week.
Break down your human risk with:
Security behavior scores, to see the extent people engage in the specific security behaviors that matter to your organization.
Industry benchmarking, to show you how your organization compares to others.
Target behaviors, target risk
Most organizations believe they are reducing their human cyber risk because a cybersecurity vendor sold them a solution that purports to do just that. But more often than not, these ‘solutions’ don’t target behaviors—so they don’t reduce risk.
CybSafe gives you everything you need to identify and target the specific security behaviors linked to your organization’s risks. And it’s all backed by behavioral science.
Lower your human risk with:
Security behavior reports that give you a comprehensive, quantified view of your organization’s human cyber risk.
A behavior management engine that uses platform data and data from your security stack to coordinate automated, personalized support to each individual user.
Make proof painless
Whether it’s to meet compliance requirements, secure more resources, or garner support for security decisions—security professionals are under mounting pressure to prove risk reduction.
The CybSafe platform helps you make progress, and prove it. Measure the impact your interventions have on security behaviors, without the hassle.
Get the data you need with:
Comprehensive, intuitive reports that provide data about human cyber risk you can’t get anywhere else.
Customizable grouping so you can filter data by region, department, role, or different user groups.
Influence long-term security behaviors
And demonstrate risk reduction.
Achieve compliance, improve security awareness, & increase engagement
A scientific way to meet your security awareness training & compliance requirement and reduce human risk.
Assess security culture and promote positive behavior.
Understand and measure the factors that help you create a positive security culture.
Nudge & support people across multiple platforms.
Give people the push they need to act and provide real-time, frictionless help when they need it most.
Security Behaviors FAQs
Security behaviors refer to actions and habits that individuals or organizations adopt to protect their digital and physical assets from harm or unauthorized access. This can include a wide range of behaviors, such as using strong passwords, regularly updating software, being cautious when clicking on links or downloading attachments, and following best practices for data privacy.
Examples of security behaviors for individuals might include:
- Using unique and strong passwords for each online account
- Enabling two-factor authentication for added account security
- Keeping software and operating systems up to date with security patches
- Being cautious when clicking on links or downloading attachments from unknown sources
- Regularly backing up important data to a secure location
For organizations, a security behavior might include:
- Conducting regular security awareness training for employees
- Implementing access controls to limit who can access sensitive data or systems
- Monitoring network activity for signs of suspicious behavior
- Implementing and testing disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Conducting regular security audits and risk assessments
By adopting good security behaviors, individuals and organizations can reduce the risk of data breaches, theft, and other forms of cybercrime, and protect their valuable assets from harm.
In the context of cybersecurity, ABC stands for “Awareness, Behavior, and Culture”. ABC is a framework that helps organizations build a strong security culture by emphasizing the importance of three key elements: awareness, behavior, and culture.
Awareness refers to educating employees and stakeholders about potential security risks, threats, and best practices to reduce the likelihood of a security incident. This can include providing training on topics such as phishing attacks, password security, and safe web browsing practices.
Behavior focuses on encouraging employees to adopt good security practices in their day-to-day work, such as using strong passwords, regularly updating software, and being cautious when opening email attachments or clicking on links.
Culture refers to creating an organizational culture that values and prioritizes security. This can include implementing security policies and procedures, fostering a culture of open communication and transparency, and empowering employees to take an active role in identifying and reporting security incidents.
By focusing on awareness, behavior, and culture, organizations can build a strong security foundation that can help to prevent cyber attacks and minimize the impact of security incidents. The ABC framework helps to ensure that security is integrated into all aspects of an organization’s operations and is viewed as a critical component of overall business success.
CybSafe is a platform that offers a range of tools and resources to help organizations improve their cybersecurity posture. Here are some ways that you can use CybSafe to influence specific security behaviors:
- Identify specific behaviors to target: Before you can influence specific security behaviors, you need to identify which behaviors are most important to your organization. CybSafe offers a range of tools and resources to help you assess your organization’s cybersecurity posture, set goals and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide targeted training: Once you have identified which behaviors to target, you can use CybSafe to provide targeted training to employees. CybSafe offers a range of training modules on topics such as password security, phishing awareness, and safe web browsing practices.
- Use behavioral nudges: Behavioral nudges are small interventions that can encourage people to adopt specific behaviors. CybSafe offers a range of behavioral nudges, such as reminders to change passwords regularly or alerts when an email is received from an unknown sender.
- Provide feedback: CybSafe offers a range of tools to provide feedback to employees on their security behavior. For example, you can use CybSafe to track employee progress and provide feedback on how they are doing.
- Foster a security culture: Finally, CybSafe can help you to foster a security culture within your organization. By emphasizing the importance of security and encouraging employees to take an active role in protecting their organization, you can create a culture where security is viewed as a critical component of overall business success.
Get more insight
Oh Behave! The Annual Cybersecurity Attitudes and Behaviours Report 2022
How much does attitude impact behaviour — and increase cyber security risk? To answer that question and more check CybSafe’s report.
Influencing specific security behaviors: Real-world examples
If you’re not influencing security behaviors, then you’re not reducing risk. Find out all about the tools and resources you’ll need to do it.
Behavior change: An intelligent approach for cyber security
Learn more about applying behavioral science to cyber security and how our products can help you drive behaviour change in employees.