Our people can make a difference. Oz Alashe MBE, CEO & Founder CybSafe talks to Karla Reffold about the human aspects of cyber security – Awareness Behaviour and Culture. He explains that we now have 37 years research into what it takes to change behaviour and we need to train our people to Know the Right Thing and Behave the Right Way.
- Is cybersecurity research missing a trick? Integrating insights from the psychology of habit into research and practice.
- Don’t click: towards an effective anti-phishing training. A comparative literature review
- Measuring the security cult organizations: a systematic existing tools
- A methodology for quantifying the level of cybersecurity awareness
- Human Factors Knowledge Area