Join our workshop on people-centric security
It’s time we stopped paying lip service to the human aspect of cyber security
Verizon’s 2019 Data Breach Investigation Report explains that whilst attack vectors such as hacking and malware are either stagnating or in decline, cyber attacks via social engineering and human error have jumped significantly (+23%).
But what does that really mean for you and your business?
Join our short, sharp, focused workshop to discover:
- How today’s criminals target people, and the means they employ
- How to empower your people to SPOT and STOP cyber attacks
- How to develop a culture that facilitates secure attitudes and behaviours by default
- What the “ABC” of cyber security is, why it’s so important and how to address the A, the B and the C
- How to overcome the hurdles that prevent the implementation of people-centric security
- And why implementing people-centric security is essential
What you will learn
- Learn from actively facilitated discussion with your peer group around real-life people-centric security challenges
- Take away practical hints and tips you can implement immediately to enhance your cyber defence
Who should attend?
IT and/or security decision-makers in organisations of over 200 employees
About your hosts
CybSafe is next-generation security awareness software
CybSafe is intelligent software that makes it easier to measure and improve security behaviours and attitudes across your organisation. It delivers extensive analytics, measurement and insight through a powerful data and metrics reporting suite.
This is the end of tick-box security awareness training.
About your hosts
Head of Content, Concepts & Community
Before joining CybSafe Joe was a specialist detective at the Metropolitan Police Cybercrime Unit where he was responsible for the investigation and prevention of complex online fraud and cybercrime. He worked closely with industry and government partners to build relationships, identify trends and design-out enablers of crime.
Joe is passionate about exploring the relationship between people and technology. He describes himself as a sceptic, a champion of simplicity and a geek!
Senior Product Specialist
Sam is Senior Product Specialist at CybSafe. He helps to support and grow the CybSafe community. Sam works across product, strategy, concepts & research, sales and customer success functions to optimise the CybSafe platform. He continually furthers CybSafe’s ability to change the way organisations perceive and address the human aspect of cyber security.
Immediately before joining CybSafe, Sam backpacked from Argentina to Canada solo in six months, but is now firmly focused on the socio-technical aspects of cyber security and technology usage.