Ransomware Stats

Scroll through the eye-opening statistics of the ever-rising and alarming ransomware attacks

Money for Nothing

4% of US ransomware victims who paid got their data back The remaining 96% never recovered their data (Source: Sophos survey)

Attackers aren’t afraid to go large

While small-to-midsized businesses are at the largest risk, ransom demands regularly hit 7- or even 8-figure operations (Source: Comparitech)

Easy mode

Cybercriminals can penetrate a staggering 93% of corporate networks  (Source: Positive Technologies)

Fish in the barrel

1 in 2 US small and medium businesses have no cybersecurity at all (Source: UpCity)

Download our powerful prevention report and stay ahead of the game!